Printing question

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Sun Jan 21 18:17:03 EST 2007

Charles,

While it's a little hard for me to be sure what you're trying to do here, I
think I get it. At least this should get you headed in the right direction.

Faced with the task I think you're asking about, I'd do the following:

1. Lock the screen
2.  Hide the appropriate elements on each of the cards to be printed. (You
can use "hide button 1 of card 43" for example without navigating to the
card in question.
3.  Use open printing to set up a batch print job.
4.  Order the printing of the three cards in a loop or just by separate
print commands
5.  Close printing to force the queue to print.
6.  Show the hidden controls
7.  Unlock the screen if necessary

Make sense?
Dan