StackRunner and MySQL

Rishi Viner rishi at puredata.com.au
Sun Jan 21 18:00:10 EST 2007

On Thursday 18 January 2007 06:47, Sieg Lindstrom wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, Ken. I tried it as follows. StackRunner is in
> the same folder that contains the folder "Externals." Here's the syntax I
> used...
>
> revSetDatabaseDriverPath "/Externals/Database Drivers"
>
> That didn't fix the problem. Any other suggestions?

Not sure if you have the right syntax here. Should it be looking relevant to
the StackRunner path or the actual stack path (which may be different).
Anyway, following your example you would want to drop the leading "/"
wouldn't you?

try:
revSetDatabaseDriverPath "Externals/Database Drivers"

Good luck,

Rishi.