ANN: JPEGCompress 2.8

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Jan 21 15:12:54 EST 2007

Fellow Developers,

I have finally released JPEGCompress 2.8!

Made with Runtime Revolution (and a few other programs as well), this
version includes some much needed improvements like better batch
processing, improved QuickTime support and Image Effects.

While not a specific RunRev utility, I would appreciate any feedback
regarding the software and any errors you may encounter.

   http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/

Thanks to everyone for the help, and thanks to the folks at RunRev for
making such an excellent development environment!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/