altFont etc.

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sun Jan 21 11:41:58 EST 2007

Klaus,

> I just had a crash with Rev on Windows and the appropriate crashlog  file
> is a "*.DMP" file of more than 12 (twelve!) MB!!!???
>
> Is this the file I am supposed to attach to my bugzilla, ehm "Rev  quality
> center" report?

Yes. You probably have your Rev crash report setting set to "Medium" which
is why it's giving you such a big file. (No wonder they didn't include a
"Large" option!) At the small setting, I'm finding my crash files to be
about 50K in size.

As step 8 of the "create a new report" instructions say:

"You can supply a URL to large files (>500K) such as sample stacks and
detailed crash logs."

This is because you cannot "attach" a file larger than that (i.e.: upload it
directly) to the Quality Control Center. Of course, I would compress the
file to a .zip archive before putting it on your server.