Pic-a-POD and Wikipedia Picture of the day woes

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 22:52:45 EST 2007

Hi Dom,

I got your email and answered it. Then I wrote a fix and emailed you
again asking if you would test it for me. I guess they got lost in
some spam filter, so hopefully this will get through...

If this gets to youand you don't mind, I will email you a new OS X
version. Do you want UB or PPC?

Cheers,
Sarah