Open and Closing MySQL

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jan 20 13:25:00 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

It won't hurt to open and immediately close a database after using
it, but if you keep it open, you are able to refer to queries made
earlier. My advise would be to keep the database open until you have
finished working with it.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 20-jan-2007, om 16:17 heeft Jim Schaubeck het volgende geschreven: