AltFont External On Intel Mac

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:52:03 EST 2007

Hey,
  I was trying to work with the AltFont external, but I couldn't get it to
load as an external, while I was successful with the other externals.  I
looked at the AltFont bundle, and discovered it was PPC.  I have been able
to get it to work by forcing Revolution to run under Rosetta, but that is
definitely not a solution I would like use permanently .  Is there any other
solution to this, or is there a Universal Binary external somewhere?

  TTFN
  Bridger
  Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center