calling a remote function..

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jan 19 14:56:12 EST 2007

Hugh,

You certainly make a good point. I'm actually trying to keep the functions
in the field where they originally are used. I only need call them
occasionally, but the fact it's so difficult has got me thinking of
re-architecting the group entirely. It's a spreadsheet object which will get
a facelift.

Boy, I can't wait for real OOP like controls in a future version.

-Chipp