SoCal RUG mtg Monday, 12 Feb

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 19 00:31:30 EST 2007

The SoCal Revolution User Group will be having a meeting on Monday, 12
February, at 7PM at the Fourth World Embassy in downtown Los Angeles.

We have an exciting lineup based around a theme:  Collaboration

7PM: Richard Herz of UC San Diego will introduce a work-in-progress - a
dynamic process simulator (e.g., water flowing in pipes between tanks)
in which process units (e.g., tanks) can be distributed over the
Internet to allow team collaboration.

8PM: Dinner at Barbara's, the restaurant here in the complex.

9PM: Josh Mellicker of DV Creators will present a mysterious technology
called Green Bongo. He's come a long way since our last meeting -- I got
a preview tour of Green Bongo last week and it's quite a treat.

The meeting will officially adjourn at around 10PM, but any hardy souls
who like can stay late for a game of Extreme Shuffleboard (be
forewarned:  Ken Ray will be in town and I have reason to believe he
cheats <g>).

All are welcome to attend.   Please RSVP by sending me an email so I can
make sure to have enough dessert on hand.

If you need directions to the Embassy just drop me a note and I'll send
the details.

Looking forward to seeing all you RUG rats there -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation