Printing Question

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 19:11:30 EST 2007

On 1/18/07, Charles Szasz <cszasz at mac.com> wrote:
> I have on my card six option menu buttons. One set has the year,
> months and days based on the system date. The other buttons have the
> year, months and days entered by the user. I want to print the card
> that has also  text on it but I only want to print the label or
> content of the option menus without the option menu itself.  Has
> anyone does this before?

In a similar case, I have had a text field positioned exactly
underneath the menu buttons, so that it is not visible. Whenever the
popup changes, put it's selected text into the field underneath. When
printing, hide all the popups and the fields underneath become visible
and will be printed. When printing is finished, show the popups again.

Cheers,
Sarah