StackRunner and MySQL

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Wed Jan 17 14:47:20 EST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, Ken. I tried it as follows. StackRunner is in the
same folder that contains the folder "Externals." Here's the syntax I
used...

revSetDatabaseDriverPath "/Externals/Database Drivers"

That didn't fix the problem. Any other suggestions?

Many thanks for your advice.

Sieg Lindstrom