StartUp message

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 17 10:02:00 EST 2007

Hi Richard,

I just checked it, it appears you're right. I had a reason to ask
this, but I'll check out a few more things and come back to the
subject later.

Thanks Richard for testing and Dave for your reply.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 17-jan-2007, om 15:42 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: