help with revZip

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:21:21 EST 2007

Jim,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I feel really stupid to even
admit this, but it turns out I was failing to provide the second
parameter to the command, which is the mode the file should be opened
in: read, write, or update. I'm having a "brain dead" day. What can I
say? Although it would be nice if the execution error messages were a
little more specific in this case.

Thanks again,
Chris

On Jan 16, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Jim Ault wrote:

> Sorry, cannot test, since I am only using 2.7.2 for the next
> several months
>
> Jim
>

> On 1/16/07 9:34 AM, "Chris Sheffield" <cmsheffield at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for responding Jim, but all I'm doing is running
>>
>> answer file "select"
>> revZipOpenArchive it
>>
>> from the message box. Although I have also tried it from a button
>> script as well. Neither works.
>>
>> I am currently reinstalling Rev 2.7.4. I'm wondering if something go
>> hosed there.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company