[OT] 37signals book on web app development.

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Tue Jan 16 04:06:15 EST 2007

Joe & Andre,

I understand your point, although I wonder how many of these MBAs
will ever read that kind of book, and how many of them will follow
any of the advices it contains, because they're completely brain-locked...

Hence the double meaning of my question : do we really need that kind
of advice ?
1- because we, as programmers and/or ppl working in small structures
know those advices and follow them for years
2- because "bean counters" will never take the time and energy to have
a look at it...

JB