Rev standalones and terminal services

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:56:50 EST 2007

Hiya,

If they're using RDC (Remote Desktop Connection) there is an option
under the 'Local Resources' tab to manage how the sound behaves.
If this option is not visible then click the 'Options>>' button in the
connection window.
You can have a look yourself by typing 'mstsc' (without the quotes) in
Start/Run.

Cheers,

Luis.