Rev standalones and terminal services

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:44:21 EST 2007

My company has several customers who are trying to run our
application through terminal services. From what I understand,
everything seems to be working okay, except for the fact that they're
not hearing any audio. I'll admit that when it comes to terminal
services, I'm somewhat ignorant. Can anyone think of a reason why
this might be happening? We're using mp3 files for audio, playing in
a normal player object.

I'm sorry I don't have many details. If necessary, I can try to get
more information.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield