Cron job w/ Rev CGI

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 14 18:36:49 EST 2007

Bill Marriott wrote:
> That was one of the first things I tried; but I might not have put them in
> the right spots, because the errors still persisted. I tried the cgi-bin
> folder, the website root folder, and my home directory.

The fake files have to go in with all the other Unix installation files,
which is usually something your ISP has to do for you. However, the last
server I tried this on, it failed. Some people have reported success
however. I'm not sure exactly where these files are supposed to go,
except that you can't generally access them from your own account; they
are part of the server installation. When I tell the ISP to do it, they
always seem to know where they should be located.