Setting the default source path for image controls

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 14 15:45:31 EST 2007

First a rant, rave... call it what you will, maybe even me being more of a dufus these days after a recent birthday.  Unfortunately I haven't had the luxury of spending a lot of time with Rev over the last year, and am just getting back into it, hence my reliance on its documentation, which has certainly improved greatly since I last looked.  However I'm still getting extremely frustrated at having to rely on others to help me overcome what should be a simple "look-up" in some reference material.  This time it's trying to find properties and messages for image controls.

The documentation Dictionary says "To see a list of messages that can be sent to an image as a result of user actions or internal Revolution events, open the "Transcript Language Dictionary" page of the main Documentation window, and choose "Image Messages" from the Show menu at the top. To see a list of all the properties an image can have, choose "Image Properties" from the Show menu."   Hmmmm........... doesn't seem to be a reference on the "main Documentation window" to the Transcript Libray and can't find no schtinkin "Show menu".

Oh well, back to the source of all information, you folks :-)

I wish to set the default path for image controls, can this be done?  If so what is the property for it?  Failing that, anybody know if a referenced image (in an image control) can be relative rather than absolute?

Tnx, Bob...