Visibility Problem

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Sun Jan 14 09:02:25 EST 2007

Scott,

Thanks for that suggestion! The loc is within rec of the card.

I have found through further study that the two graphics (g7 and g8)
are not receiving the data points except when the third graphic has
it checkbox checked.  And the data points are not the same for
graphics 3 and 4.  I still cannot any duplicate code that allows for
the data points to be passed when. I tried to post a snippet of this
code but because of its size it was not posted.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com