Cron job w/ Rev CGI

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Jan 13 20:47:49 EST 2007

Got it working...

The tricks were:

1) path to my script was ./sitename/cgi-bin/script

2) I have to use the full pathname to the engine, e.g.:

#!./sitename/cgi-bin/revolution

at the start of my scripts

The only remaining problem is that the server emails me every time it runs:

Could not open libgdk-x11-2.0.so: libgobject-2.0.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

otherwise the script runs perfectly.

Any ideas how to eliminate/suppress that error message?

"Dave Cragg" <dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote in
message news:6F7C1897-7941-40E8-8A08-7FD2C6544D3B at lacscentre.co.uk...