Cron job w/ Rev CGI

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Jan 13 19:32:18 EST 2007

Well, I have a little Rev CGI script that works exactly the way I want it to
when I summon it from the address bar using a web browser... I just want it
to do its thing every 15 minutes now. I don't even know the syntax/procedure
for that.

"Pierre Sahores" <psahores at free.fr> wrote in message
news:E7F3E088-5EF4-4D56-B2D5-BCCA57792C38 at free.fr...
Bill,

If i had to design, test and debug such a task, i would do it in
using the CronniX freeware under the Mac OS X platform before
installing the end result under Linux...

Best Regards,

PS: little bug report : When lauching Rev 2.1.2 under the Solaris 10
Sun 5.10 x86 platform (last version available for this OS/platform),
there is no tool coming up to screen (wheel, watch, or so) to let us
know that the launching process is starting : we have to wait until
the Rev copyright windows pop up to be sure that rev is clearly
starting...