Appearance of buttons in OS X

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 18:47:27 EST 2007

On 1/14/07, Mark Swindell <mdswindell at cruzio.com> wrote:
> In creating a standalone for OS X, buttons are losing their OS X
> appearance... shadings and textures.  They are flat 2D outlines, more
> similar to a Windows look.   I can't see a preference to get these to
> look right .
>
> An earlier build looks perfect, but I don't know what I've changed.
>
> Rev Studio 2.7.4 OS X 10.4

The appearance plugins have not been copied into the bundle. Look
inside the bundle for your actual Revolution app and in the Contents
folder, you will find a Plugins folder with 4 .bundle files inside it
(they may look like folders). Copy these bundles to the equivalent
Plugins folder in your app and all will be well.

Cheers,
Sarah