BUG: importing image files crash rev 2.7.5

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 11 09:26:37 EST 2007

Hi Andre,

Whenever I imported an image with transparency, either PNG or GIF,
Rev 2.7.5 beta 1 crashed (this version should equal 2.7.5-dp-2).
Images without transparency would sometimes import correctly and
sometimes not.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Salery is the easiest way to set up your own web store: http://
www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 10-jan-2007, om 16:56 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: