XML?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 17:11:06 EST 2007

>> Can anyone tell me how to use the XML library, and
>> are there examples
>> of using it other than the fragments in the
>> dictionary?

Also you could save a bit of time, depending on your goals, by visiting
http://www.sonsothunder.com/products/xmllib/xmllib.htm

...where there is a free Basic version and a $20 (yes, twenty) Standard
version written by one of the Rev gurus.
This may get you down the road a little faster.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas