AltBrowser licensing/documentation

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:58:07 EST 2007

Hello.

As we all know, RunRev has published the plugins from Altuit
(altBrowser/Font/SQLite) to current Studio license holders via their
newsletter. I downloaded the plugin pack and, after scouring Google
caches for the documentation for altBrowser, I'm trying to get it
online for testing. I've brought it to a point where it is requesting
a registration code and email address in the error "error: could not
validate regcode" when trying to fire the plugin up. I'm assuming
this means that altBrowser needs an activation key of some sort. Has
a generic username/code been released, is this a bug and it will be
patched soon, do I use my Studio license to unlock it somehow, or am
I up a creek for the time being.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson