XML?

Brian Durney durneybr at uvsc.edu
Thu Jan 11 14:50:38 EST 2007

Hello,
I would like to write a stack that reads and displays data from an
XML file.  In the Revolution dictionary I found various functions and
messages for working with XML.  However, when I called the function
revCreateXMLTreeFromFile, I got an error that said it couldn't find a
handler.

In the description of some of the XML functions and messages it says
that when building a standalone application, the XML library must be
included.  I am not using a standalone app, but it seems like I might
need to do something to tell it to use the XML library.

Can anyone tell me how to use the XML library, and are there examples
of using it other than the fragments in the dictionary?
Thanks,
Brian Durney