The best way to store arrays as text file?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Jan 11 12:52:28 EST 2007

And then there is the NULL character - Ascii 0.

also if you know the data is text - URLEncoding and Decoding will
make almost any,  especially non printable, char usable as a
delimiter when used outside the encoded text.

  keyword    {TAB}    %3Cp%3E%3Cfont+size%[-URLENCODED
TEXT-]3D%2219%22+color% {TAB}

{} =  invisible char

of course only useable if it's in and out within rev. REPEAT FOR EACH
can make this data into an array in a flash.

One can always URLdecode all text as it renders plain text as plain
text. Web browsers do this.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o