OMG!!!! Steve Jobs is launching the iPhone and it runs MacOS X.

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jan 10 13:28:39 EST 2007

On Jan 9, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> On Jan 9, 2007, at 2:30 PM, chris bohnert wrote:
>
>> Did I miss a spec?  Does the phone actually have GPS or are you
>> referring to
>> the time differencing data that most carriers use to triangulate a
>> phones
>> location?
>
> I thought I heard that Google Maps knew where you were on the
> iPhone so I assumed that some sort of GPS data was available.

I watched the iPhone presentation last night and noticed when talking
about Google Maps that Steve started at the Moscone center using a
saved location.  I think the live coverage I was reading mistakingly
thought that Google Maps knew the actual location.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com