Any way to use BlueTooth Flic barcode scanner in Rev?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 11:51:18 EST 2007

I'm open to the suggestion of going USB instead of BlueTooth, and picking a
barcode scanner that types into an input field like a keyboard.

Can anyone tell me of any favorites?   In particular, any that could be
wireless, collect a bunch of data, and then plug into the computer to download the
data into a Revolution text field?

In a message dated 1/10/07 11:37:18 AM, stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com