BUG: importing image files crash rev 2.7.5

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 10:56:43 EST 2007

I am afraid of my 2.7.5-dp-1, I think it mutated into something to
avoid expiration... what is lurking in the dark corners of the
message path, I do not know!!! anyway, it is running here and it
doesn't like importing images... can anyone confirm that 2.7.5-dp-1
will not import images?

Bill or RunRev team, am I doing something wrong running 2.7.5-dp-1?
is it illegal somehow? It did not expired for me, I've updated during
RevCon Malta after the team asked for our impressions...

Andre