OMG!!!! Steve Jobs is launching the iPhone and it runs MacOS X.

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Tue Jan 9 14:28:20 EST 2007

Widgets are standalone components that run in a base runtime and can execute
JavaScript, HTML and at least some XML. The only sense in which I can easily
SEE Rev being used is to spit out the JavaScript/XML/HTML code to be used in
the Widget. IOW, perhaps a Widget builder could be created in Rev. Chipp and
I discussed this on and off a while back but didn't see a market.

Dan