Beta Program

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Jan 9 08:41:28 EST 2007

Hi,

I signed up!

One question though:

How do you manage to use 2.7.x and 2.6.6. at the same time?

When I installed the 2.7.x evaluation, it changed all owner of my
stacks to the latest version. I got rid of it, but now I have to
manually change the owner for each stack on my system!

Any help or advice very welcome.

Thank a lot and All the Best
Dave