Crashes with 2.7.4

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Tue Jan 9 02:57:42 EST 2007

Good advice, Stephen, just two things:

- Unfortunately, most crash reports are too large for attachment in the
Quality Control Center. You'll need to upload them to a web server and link
them into the system.

- We don't immediately have a beta version to test. Beta 1 expired early
December, and Beta 2 is still being worked on; it won't be out for a couple
weeks.

Also, just to be explicit, one is not a requirement for the other; you can
submit the report against 2.7.4 without being a member of the beta test.

Finally, I would remind everyone that all licensed users of 2.7.x will
receive 2.7.5 for free; submitting reports is the best way to ensure that
the free update you'll receive is of the highest quality possible.

---
Bill Marriott
Revolution Quality Partner
bill.marriott at runrev.com