Standalone Question

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:43:16 EST 2007

On 1/9/07, Charles Szasz <cszasz at mac.com> wrote:
> When you have a startup stack (splash screen) and a second stack
> (your application) made into a standalone, it is common for the first
> stack to be an application and .exe program respectively for the Mac
> and Windows and the second stack to remain as a Rev stack? I have
> encountered this for standalones for the Windows and the Mac
> platforms. I thought both would be made into one application.

Go to "Standalone Application Settings.." then click on the "Stacks"
button at the top. There is a checkbox there called "Move substacks
into individual stackfiles". If this is checked, you will get what you
describe, which is great if you need the substacks to be writable. If
you just want all the stacks in a single file, uncheck this, but you
will not be able to save any changes made to any of the stacks.

HTH,
Sarah