Can't get stack inspector to show stack...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Jan 7 11:43:25 EST 2007

Hi List... I created a new substack and when I click on it the stack
inspector doesn't show it.  I can change its name from the message box and
the name changes so Rev knows it's there.

Have I hit a limit for the number of substacks?  I can't find where that
information is held in the docs.

The new substack is the 36th substack of the main stack... Jim

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139