Tab Key vs Field

Robert Presender rpresender at cox.net
Fri Jan 5 09:47:34 EST 2007

Hi Chipp,

Thanks for your reply.  I had checked the tabstops.  I found the
solution and feel kind of stupid.  Guess my age is catching up (87 next
March).

Anyway, For some reason or other I had placed in my library scripts: on
tabKey -> select empty.  It did just that!!!  Deleted that handler and
all is OK.

We are still hanging in there.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Regards .. Bob