Item Delimiters?????

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 5 08:44:52 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

You can use any character with ASCII code 1 to 255 as an item
delimiter. A list of all characters:

repeat with x = 1 to 255
   put x && numtochar(x) & cr after myList
end repeat
put myList

You will easily see which characters are printable. Note that 9 is
tab, 10 linefeed, 13 return and 32 space, printable but not
necessarily visible.

In my user space on Rev Online ("Mark"), I have a stack that shows an
ASCII table and it isn't the only one available.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 5-jan-2007, om 14:34 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven: