sorting by mixed fields

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu Jan 4 20:05:47 EST 2007

Okay, I get it. That will do the trick.

I keep forgetting that more than one group can appear on the same
card. I'm obviously a hyperCard holdover.

I've never tried to place a group on multiple cards, which may or may
not contain other backgrounds, but it's probably not very hard.

Thanks, Tim