HyperCard conversion - no more?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Jan 4 11:26:42 EST 2007

Till,

This is supposed to still work in 2.7. I just did it successfully
last night. Check your openStack, openCard or startUp handlers in the
stack you are converting. There may be something happening there that
Revolution doesn't like.

Is there an error dialog generated? Or does nothing at all happen?

Devin