Tab Key vs Field

Robert Presender rpresender at cox.net
Thu Jan 4 10:21:25 EST 2007

Hi,
Using XP home and  Rev 2.7.4 enterprise.

Can't figure this one out:

I have a main stack file with many substacks. In any substack, there
are many fields and other objects but I can't use the tab key to go
from one field to the next.  The autoTab works OK.

For example in a test substack, I have 3 text entry fields numbered 1,2
and 3 and corresponding layers 1,2 and 3. No scripts in the substack or
fields.
TraversalOn, no lockText in each field.

Enter text in fld 1,hit tab key nothing happens.  I worked around this
by using a closeField handler in each field which selects the next
field. Hitting the tab key
selects the next field.

Set up autoTab and can go from one fld to the next with enter or return.

Set up a new main stack file and a substack.
Create three fields as above, tab key goes from one field to the next OK

I reviewed the "How to" of ver 2.2 re tabbing but couldn't find an
answer.

Any thoughts about this?

Regards ... Bob