HELP!! Blank Window on Standalone????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Jan 4 08:41:17 EST 2007

Hi,

I didn't need this, but THANKS A LOT for the thought. It could have
saved my bacon! What a great idea!

The stack(s) don't work at all under 2.7.x, since I really don't want
to get a license for it at the moment (I'm waiting for the promised
bug-fix release), I haven't tried to find out what's wrong.

All the Best
Dave