HELP!! Blank Window on Standalone????

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Jan 3 19:20:00 EST 2007

Hi Again,

Here is some more info. I am running RunRev 2.6.6.152 under the
latest version of Mac OS Tiger. I've noticed that if I him the Window
Zoom Button the window resizes and the contents display or the "Send
to Dock" button and then bring the window back, the contents also
appear. Also clicking in the window causes the contents to appear.

I'm really stumped on how even to debug this since it only happens on
the Standalone???!!! I have to deliver this demo tomorrow in order to
get a contract. It all works fine except it won't display the window
in standalone mode until one of the above actions by the user.

Any ideas?????

HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot,
All the Best
Dave

---------------------
Hi,

I have a stack that works fine while running under the IDE, however
when I build a standalone, the initial window displays but none of
the objects inside it do!!!! If I click once anywhere in the window,
the contents of the window display ok and everything works as expected!

Any Ideas on what is happening??? This was working fine and then
modified it and this has started to happen. However I can't how the
mods I made could cause this to happen????

Thanks in Advance
All the Best
Dave

subscription preferences: