mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Tue Jan 2 18:45:37 EST 2007

I tried both of these and I get "application error handler running low on
memory, script aborted"

 put libdb_getSQLDump ("RecipesDB","empty" ,"empty" , "true","true","empty",
"mysqldump.sql") into mysqldump

 get libdb_getSQLDump ("RecipesDB","empty" ,"empty" , "true","true","empty"
"mysqldump.sql")

Robert Mann