No Standalone section in Rev's User Guide

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Jan 2 10:31:13 EST 2007

Charles,

Not exactly a tutorial, but I have tried to document the standalone
builder settings and give a few tips on standalone building here:

http://revolution.byu.edu/standalone/Distribution.html

It will at least describe the various sections and capabilities of
the standalone builder, as well as several properties that can help
you deal with differences between platforms.

Happy New Year!

Devin