mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jan 2 11:15:58 EST 2007

On Jan 1, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Robert Mann wrote:

> I thought it would be just passing the info to the libdb_getSQLDump
> function
> as in the libdb_registerDatabase

libdb_registerDatabase is a command, libdb_getSQLDump is a function.
You always have to store the return value of a function somewhere,

> I also thought that if you put a value in the last parameter
> mysqldump.sql
> it would write it to a file

That is correct.  libdb_getSQLDump will store the contents to a file
but you still need to call the function correctly.  Try changing your
syntax and see if it works.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com