Hairlines and Scaling

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Tue Jan 2 06:19:09 EST 2007

Hi Joe

You might also consider the strategy of creating/maintaining the vectors
in an oversized stack, say 2000 x 3000 pixels in size, then exporting
cards as needed as GIF, JPG or whatever file format your program can
scale, print, or otherwise consume.  (See the export command in the
docs).  If you need a more easily viewable image in your native Rev
stack, I can imagine a scheme where you create thumbnails for viewing
within Rev.  However, not sure how you would go about having a more
easily *manipulable* (scroll-free) image in Rev.  There is no zoom-in
capability, ala Illustrator or Photoshop.

Mark