Happy New Year

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 2 01:03:56 EST 2007

It's been surprising this first day of 2007 has almost come to an end
without a note of good tidings for the year, so here's one:

There's something almost perfect about kicking off the new year with
Andre's announcement of RevOnRockets.  It's been a long time in the
making, and with the ever-growing interest in all things Internet and
Andre's enviable energy, I have no doubt it'll have a valuable future.

I hope the expansive and generous spirit that gave rise to RevOnRockets
may serve to set the tone here on this list and throughout the work each
of us does with Rev:

May we broaden our horizons, taking ourselves, our companies, and our
clients to places we've never been before, and do so easier than we'd
imagined through ever greater productivity.

Thanks to all of you who've helped me and others here learn and grow to
be better Transcripters, better developers, and better people throughout
2006.

I look forward to sharing more of that good stuff with y'all in 2007....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation