mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Mon Jan 1 22:14:27 EST 2007

I thought it would be just passing the info to the libdb_getSQLDump function
as in the libdb_registerDatabase

I also thought that if you put a value in the last parameter mysqldump.sql
it would write it to a file

ON DoMysqlDump

    put "empty"  into theInfoA["pTables"]
    put "empty"     into theInfoA["pDrop"]
    put "true"         into theInfoA["pCreate"]
    put "true"              into theInfoA["pInsert"]
    put "empty"      into theInfoA["pVersion"]
    put "mysqldump.sql"  into theInfoA["pOutFile"]

    libdb_getSQLDump "SuspensionDB",theInfoA

END DoMysqlDump

Robert Mann