Itemization of detailed files changed in v 2.8?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Mon Feb 26 23:35:16 EST 2007

Jim,

Actually, it was easy to run the older version, once I found it! (smile)
That did improve the situation, I think, and as you may have read
earlier.
Tomorrow's column will end up with a no go for window's version, but the
next week should turn that around and I will do as you say, and
stress the
worth and value of the RevList in assisting with testing at all levels.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins