Quicktime -- >Vista

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 21:01:56 EST 2007

Apple software isn't *certified* for Vista yet. Which also applies to
certain bits of MS software. Compatibility is a totally different
matter - iTunes needed a patch, but apart from that I believe it all
works OK.

With the exception of QT on Vista 64-bit, which is no surprise as QT
didn't work properly on XP 64-bit. :-(

Ian